Hannay 8000 Series Manual or Power Rewind Reels to handle 1-1/2" or 2" I.D. Hose.
Applications: Bulk Transfer, Discharge, Chemical Transfer, Fueling Applications, General Dispensing, Industrial, Sewer, Suction, Transportation, Waste
• Heavy-duty reel designed for longer lengths and larger diameters of hose through 2" I.D.
• Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
• Crank rewind reels supplied with a pinion brake; power rewind reels with a comet brake.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 2" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: flanged riser, 2" female NPT threads.
• Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: swivel joint also available in aluminum or stainless steel, riser and hub assembly also available in stainless steel.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
• Temperatures from -60° F to +175° F (-51° C to +79° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.