Hannay F2000 Series Manual and Power Rewind Reels to handle twin hydraulic 1/4" I.D. hose. For Power Rescue Tools.
Applications: Rescue, Fire
• Two swivel joint inlets and two outlet risers to handle two equal lengths of hose.
• Manual disc rewind or chain and sprocket rewind powered by an electric or compressed air motor.
• Adjustable cam-lock brake on disc rewind models is standard.
• Power rewind reels are not supplied with a brake.
• Optional drag brake is available. Add 3/4" to the "F" dimension shown in the chart.
• Standard inlets: 90° swivel joints, 1/4" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlets: Rescue tool manufacturer must be specified to determine threads and packing material required.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items; specify roller position.
• Pressures to 10,500 psi (724 bar).
• Temperatures from -20° F to +225° F (-29° C to +107° C).
• Polished stainless steel discs and sprocket with chrome frame are recommended for phosphate ester oil.