Compact Reels for Booster Hose
To handle 3/4" or 1" I.D. hose
Applications: Fire, Rescue, Land Drilling, Offshore Drilling, Marine
• Choose direct crank rewind (removable) or chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor.
• Power rewind supplied with comet brake.
• Direct crank rewind supplied with cam-lock brake.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: 1" male NST threads (1.375" x 8 threads per inch).
• Consult mdi for other sizes and/or threads.
• Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel (also available in stainless steel).
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
• Temps from -25°F to +250°F (-32°C to +121°C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.