Hannay HDD6200 Series Hose Reels
To handle single 3/4" or 1" I.D. hose.
Applications: Water Blasting, Sewer Cleaning, Rodding, Sewer, Waste
This reel is designed with external hose connection to allow tightening of hose connection without removing all hose from the spool. The optional hose guide arm along with the optional swivel base, allow precise payout of hose from the reel.
• Direct drive hydraulic motor (no chain and sprocket maintenance).
• 1" swivel joint with 1" FNPT threads.
• Heavy-duty spool and frame design.
• Steel hub assembly – rated to 3000 psi (207 bar).
• Other models and capacities are available upon request.
• Swinging guide arm with roller and operator handle.
• Rotating ball bearing swivel base.
• Heavy-duty pin lock in base for locking in multiple locations.
• 1" swivel joint with adjustable packing.
• Available up to 6000 psi (414 bar) – must specify.