To handle 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" I.D. Hose
Applications: Lubrication, Air, Water, Steam, Assembly Operations, Washdown, Air Tools, High Pressure, General Industrial Applications, Agriculture, Construction, Grounds Maintenance, Lawn Care, Industrial, Land Drilling, Offshore Drilling, Marine, Mining, Sewer, Waste, Transportation, Utilities, Processing, Spray, Pressure Wash, Transportation
• Standard N Series has a narrow frame and compact mounting base.
• Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
• Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
• Standard inlet: 90° balanced pressure swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads.
• Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) – must specify.
• Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C).
• Consult mdi for other pressures and temperatures.
• 4-way roller assembly.
• SR and VR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the right, TR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the left. Optional configurations are available, must specify, click for more information
• Constant tension is available consult mdi.