To handle 1" or 1-1/2" I.D. Hose
Applications: LP Gas, Fuel Delivery
• Standard hose reel is steel construction, painted graphite. Aluminum or stainless steel construction is available.
• "SB" prefix denotes polished aluminum construction, offering both reduced weight and superior corrosion resistance compared to standard steel construction.
• Explosion-proof reels.
• DPB Series reel is direct drive, eliminating the use of chain and sprockets.
• Choose gear-driven crank rewind, #40 chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor or direct drive hydraulic rewind motor.
• Crank rewind reels and direct drive reels supplied with pinion brake.
• Power rewind reels (chain and sprocket driven) supplied with a strap brake. Other brake and locking devices may be specified.
• Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint with 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
• Standard outlet: flanged riser with 1" female NPT threads. Standard inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel.
• Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
• Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
• Pressures to 350 psi (24 bar).
• Temperatures from -40° F to +350° F (-40° C to +177° C).
• Chain guard available upon request, must be specified.